What does the programme look like?
The programme, run in partnership by Corteva Agriscience and LEAF (Linking Environment And Farming) aims to equip forward-looking, entrepreneurial farmers with the skills, know-how and confidence to develop their sustainable farming knowledge and embrace the very latest thinking to build business resilience. Participating farmers will be involved in trials, testing and events and discover the best ways to communicate and share knowledge throughout the programme. The Resilient & Ready programme can be tailored based on the objectives and priorities of the participating farmers.
The Resilient & Ready programme involves:
Training, expert advice and testing
- Gain an understanding of how to deliver more regenerative, sustainable farming through Integrated Farm Management (IFM) and how to implement it on farm.
- Expert advice in areas such as biodiversity and habitat creation, soil health, carbon foot printing, energy efficiency and water management
- Test new innovations from Corteva's product pipeline
- Collaborate with Corteva to feedback on product improvements and opportunities
- The programme culminates in your launch as a LEAF Demonstration Farm
- Throughout the three years you'll have opportunities to host online and on-farm events
- Reach a variety of stakeholders, including other farmers, industry figures and policymakers