A joint application is the use of a product in tank mixture or sequence with another product.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Joint applications should only be made within the label recommendations of every product in the application.
The following advice applies to Corteva Agriscience ALS-inhibitor herbicides:
- Can apply a maximum of two ALS products per crop of which:
- Only one application of an ALS product for grassweed control (i.e. one grassweed product + one br oad-leaved weed product)
- OR Two broad-leaved weed products.
- Where florasulam is one of your ALS products then you can still make a further application of a product containing florasulam (it still counts as one) provided:
- You do not exceed 7.5 g ai/ha per crop
- You do not exceed 3.75 g ai/ha before 1st February
- The florasulam does not come with pyroxsulam if an ALS graminicide has already been applied
- You can only apply Broadway Star + 1 ALS broad-leaved weed product (no further ALS applications are permitted).
For more information see Cereal Herbicides ALS Sequences Topic Sheet