Thistlex® is a very effective translocated product for both creeping and spear thistle. It is very safe to grass.
Thistles need controlling because they:
• compete with grass for space, light, nutrients and water
• are unpalatable to stock
• lead to greater incidence of Orf
• reduce the available grazing
Reasons to use Thistlex®
• It gives outstanding control of creeping thistle and spear thistle
• It gives up to 85% control 12 months after application
• It also has activity on common nettle and dandelion
• Thistlex does not hold back grass growth after application
Apply between 1st March and 31st October. Use once per year at a rate of 1.0 L/ha in a water volume of 200 L/ha.
Product Registration Number:
MAPP 19876 (replaces MAPP 16123)
200 g/litre clopyralid + 200 g/litre triclopyr
Maximum Individual Dose:
Maximum Total Dose:
1.0 L/ha (one application per year)
7 days before grazing
200 – 400 L/ha
MEDIUM as defined by BCPC
‘‘®™Trademarks of Corteva Agriscience and its affiliated companies. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.