Korvetto® is a selective post-emergence spring applied herbicide for use on winter oilseed rape.
Korvetto herbicide provides superior control of a wide range of annual broad-leaved weeds, including Cleavers, Mayweed, and Thistles.
Korvetto has good activity on a broad range of other problem weeds including cranesbill and poppy.
Korvetto contains Arylex™ active - the same active ingredient used in the recently launched autumn herbicide Belkar® - in formulation with clopyralid.
Best Use Advice:
- Applications can only be made from the 1st March in the year of harvest.
- Treatments should be made prior to crop canopy closure and before flower buds are visible above the crop canopy (BBCH 50).
- Korvetto can be used from 8-25° C, in humid or dry conditions. Avoid applications in severe drought conditions or when frost is expected.
- Take extreme care to avoid drift when applying near sensitive crops e.g. legumes, potatoes and carrots.
- Chop and incorporate all treated plant remains in the early autumn (or as soon as possible after harvest) to release any residues into the soil, where they are more quickly broken down.