Broadway® Star delivers an outstanding performance in winter wheat against yield robbing grassweeds including wild oats, ryegrasses and bromes PLUS the bonus of controlling an extensive range of broad-leaved weeds.
How to make the most of Broadway Star
1. Leading product for Ryegrass, Brome, Oats and Broad-leaved weeds
2. Use as part of a programme
3. Use with a residual partner
4. Apply to a small target weed (optimally 1-3 leaf)
5. Apply to active growth (2-3 days either side of application)
6. Soil temperature ideally 8°C (minimum of 6°C)
7. Ensure optimal application techniques are followed:
o Pre tillereing: 130-150 L/ha, FINE-MEDIUM spray quality, CFF, VPFF, Defy nozzles
o Tillering: 150 L/ha, MEDIUM spray quality, CFF, VPFF, twin fluid nozzles
Size of (grass) weeds
Mix with a residual
Attention to detail when spraying
Avoid stressed crops
®™Trademarks of Dow AgroSciences, DuPont or Pioneer and their affiliated companies or respective owners. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.