A post-emergence ALS inhibitor herbicide for use on all varieties of winter wheat, rye and triticale for the control of blackgrass and other grasses and broad-leaved weeds.
· Wide window of application form GS11-GS32
· Apply during periods of active growth
· For optimal grassweed control use as part of a programme and follow WRAG guidelines
· No cultivation restrictions prior to sowing following crops:
– Autumn: Winter cereals, oilseed rape, grass, winter beans, brassica plants as transplants
– Spring: Spring cereals, oilseed rape, sugar beet, potatoes, grass, clover (as part of a grass/clover ley), beans, peas, maize, linseed, brassica plants as transplants, carrots, parsnips
Product Registration Number:
7.5 % w/w pyroxsulam
Water Dispersible Granule
Maximum Individual Dose:
Maximum Number of Applications:
One per crop
100-200 Litres water/ha, optimum 130-150 Litres water/ha
FINE to MEDIUM as defined by the BCPC
Autumn – CFF, VPFF, Defy, Hawk.;
Spring – CFF, VPFF, Twin Fluid and Air Inclusion.
For more information download:
Avocet® product label
Avocet label UK.
Avocet® safety data sheet
Avocet sds UK.
Avocet® Tank Mix
Avocet tank mix UK.
Avocet® Technical Information Sheet
Avocet tech sheet UK.
®™Trademarks of Dow AgroSciences, DuPont or Pioneer and their affiliated companies or respective owners.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.